OpenCME Cardiology is a service that provides cardiologists and other clinicians interested in cardiology with an unparalleled, always-at-hand choice of medical education from the world's most highly regarded academic institutions, medical societies and thought-leading educators.
Thanks to OpenCME, you can now take CME courses wherever and whenever your schedule permits, using your iPhone, iPad or laptop/desktop computer.
- Watch video presentations on your iPad, iPhone or laptop/desktop computer
- Participate in interactive activities, or simply read text-based courses
- Take post-tests and earn credits, right from your device
- Select CME on the basis of conditions addressed or therapies discussed
- Review all activities available on OpenCME from any society, university or faculty member, as well as from top peer-reviewed journals and major conferences
- Send activities of interest to your inbox for later viewing
- Share activities with colleagues using e-mail, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for CME activities that match one or more keywords you specify, including signs, symptoms, diagnoses, therapies, etc.
- Keep track of your activity history
- Add CME activities you feel would benefit other OpenCME users
... and more
*Sources - OpenCME Cardiology*
Sources include top medical schools, local, national and international medical societies, leading peer-reviewed journals, national and international conferences and congresses, including amongst others:
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic
- Harvard Medical School
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Texas Heart Institute
- Yale School of Medicine
...and many more
*Topics - OpenCME Cardiology*
- Angina Pectoris
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Disorders
...and many more
*Always Up To Date*
New CME activities are added to OpenCME every day by physicians like you, CME providers as well as OpenCME medical editors.
*Always At Hand*
On the train, by the pool or before going to sleep, the opportunity to earn CME credits is now always at hand, like your iPhone or iPad.
*Most Comprehensive Source*
We hope you will come to rely on OpenCME as your source of choice for the medical education that best fits your needs, your practice and your circumstances. We are confident you will not find a more comprehensive, easier to use source of online CME anywhere.
*For CME Providers*
OpenCME is dedicated to becoming the ideal place for CME providers to offer their courses and activities to one of the world's largest community of knowledge-seeking physicians. Course directors and other educators are welcome to submit the certified/accredited activities they author for inclusion in OpenCME. Such activities can be submitted for review from inside the OpenCME App.